
OK so the pictures are posted backwards- sorry for that and sorry for so many, I could not just pick a few, I have the same problem when I scrapbook. So long stroy short...my tire blew off the rim, in a residential area, going maybe 15 mph. We are thankful it happened just around the corner from my most favorite and bestest aunt and uncle. They took care of me again! Thanks so much Aunt Teri and Uncle Brent!!

Yellowstone was beautiful but also very cold. It was rainy and very wet and add some slush for fun!

1 of 7 bears that Scott saw! Some were far and some were too close for comfort.

Our little squirrel that hung out on our table to eat our scraps!

So the sign did not stop Scott, Claudia, or RC.

This is the black bear they stocked from our camp.

Some of many elk we saw.

Kellen having S'More fun.

Hiding in a rock.

The Yellowstone Falls- so pretty.

As we walked to the over look of the falls Kellen said, "Mom, I didn't know this was in the world!" Even a 5 year old boy was taken by the beauty our Heavenly Father has created for us.

My boys and I checking out the upper falls.

Boys at Morning Glory Pool.

Boys at bubbling Paint Pots.

Scott and Jakob at Old Faithful. This was a good one from Old Faithful.

Scott, Riley, RC, and Dad hangin at camp.

Cousins have fun while the adults set-up camp.
3 comments:
WOW looks like another fun family vacation! Carta loved it, thanks for loving on my "Ladybug"
I love that after your caption of your trip to Yellowstone you have a picture of the car with the tire out! :) Very funny.
It was fun to see Scott Sunday. That was really cool. I can't believe how much the boys have grown. Crazy. And crazy that they'd go following after a bear. They do know what bears eat, right?
Scott. You go back to Big D? for Parker? You never went when we lived there if a decent game was on...
Speakin' of: The M's are going to rock July. Looked at the sched and it is basically batting practice. your thoughts?
Say, when are you guys going to come over this way? Ever? We're on the way to the beach.
Post a Comment