For our Family and Friends both NEAR and FAR! We love you all and hope you enjoy a view into our lives.
1.15.2012
STAGES OF OUR HOUSE
We have been going out to our house every week since September when they broke ground. The boys are tired of going out but are excited to finally stay. It has been fun to see the progress. We are very excited to move into our new house, but are sad to leave our friends in Richland. I guess it's a good thing Pasco is just the next town. We will move the end of January.
How exciting! Congratulations!! I expect a full tour of the house when you move in :) Really, though, I'm sure you are very excited and for good reason. Does this mean Scott will be changing jobs/locations? I don't know my WA geography very well (at all), so I don't know how moving one town over translates. Anyhoo, fun that you took pics of the progress in increments. I am always amazed how a house can transform before your eyes. Yay!
3 comments:
How exciting! Congratulations!! I expect a full tour of the house when you move in :) Really, though, I'm sure you are very excited and for good reason. Does this mean Scott will be changing jobs/locations? I don't know my WA geography very well (at all), so I don't know how moving one town over translates.
Anyhoo, fun that you took pics of the progress in increments. I am always amazed how a house can transform before your eyes. Yay!
Love the Kitchen! ;)
GORGEOUS!!! It was so fun to go see your place, seriously, such a beautiful house! Thanks for updating:)
Post a Comment