6.27.2009

THE GREATEST DAY OF SCOTT'S LIFE

So I might be lying when I say this was the greatest day of Scott's life, but I bet it ranks pretty high on the list. We went to the game with some friends Julie and Kent and left the boys with grandpa. The high-lights were... 1) Edgar Martinez throws out the first pitch. Just to back log, Scott and Kellen saw Edgar's last career home-run at a game in Texas.
2)Ichiro had some nice hits. Although his hitting streak ended the night before, this game we got to see #1 of his new hitting streak (which may have ended this game, I don't know, I don't keep up as much as Scott does) And yes, Ichiro is looking right at me!!
3)Ken Griffey Jr. Returns to Seattle and Scott got to see him play.
4)Not only did Scott got to see him play, but Jr. brought Ichiro in for the winning run! He hit a double in the 8th and that was enough to win the game. Scott was brought to tears! OK so I am lying again, but the tears were building I know it!

2 comments:

Cook Family said...

So I thought that was going to be Scott throwing out the opening pitch or something! :) Glad you guys are having fun and enjoying life in the Northwest. WE MISS YOU here in HOT OL' TEXAS!!!!!

Net said...

I can fully believe that Scott was brought to tears.